KRnetHeads,

Tom Tugan, the guy who saved the KRnet Search Engine from extinction
when Rick Maddy was no longer able to support it without a major rework,
is working to restore it back to service.  He's run out of space on
whatever service he's using, and and is cleaning house trying to make
enough room to get it back up again.  I asked if it was time for a round
of donations, and his reply was something like "that would help
determine how and if I can manage enough disk space to continue".  I
sent him $100 through PayPal (he's at tugantek at yahoo.com), and encourage
others to send something as well.  The built-in MailMan archive is
almost useless by comparison.  The Search Engine allows you to filter
several ways, including the sender, date, subject, keywords...all that
kind of stuff.

If everybody on the list could send Tom $5 or so (although I know that's
not going to happen),  it would help incentivize a solution to the lack
of a search engine. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can send a
check to me at 296 Taylor Denton Lane, Harvest, AL 35749 and I'll pass
on the $.

Thanks for helping to support a very useful KRnet resource....
--
Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com