Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:00:04 -0600
Subject: Re: KR> how to share photos to list?
From: phill.hill at gmail.com
To: chrisprata at live.com; krnet at list.krnet.org

Facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/groups/KR2S.aircraft/

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Chris Prata via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> wrote:
ok after the posts about who lived with their project, I found an old photo
from 1994 of my 150sq ft efficiency apartment with a KR1 sitting in it.  But I
tried to share it to the list from onedrive and it wouldnt let me.

Whats the best way since it seems we cannot share pics (which we should be able
to I would say).