actually no longer have the asteroids but there is online flash versions to fix
the urge!
no space. originally, I bought that as a Christmas gift for my little nephew.
many years later my uncle said it had stopped working, so he gave it back. I
found a used mainboard and got it working again. but due to space reasons, sold
it. The middle-aged buyer came, handed me $400 at the time, and of course it
was plugged in to demo. but he wouldnt stop playing it. I said "we really
should get this loaded up in ur truck!"  LOL hope it didnt cause him a
divorce... lol  yeah that thing was fun.
If you have the itch, you can play it in flash. very accurate.
http://www.mspacman4u.com/asteroids/
and
http://my.ign.com/atari/asteroids

Also, I found a flash SWF Asteroids file to download a long time ago which I
have, but my media player wont play it anymore!