I just had a message with a couple great KR pics, rejected for moderator
approval due to size which I kept to about 100KB, which i thought was ok.
I think 250k message limit would allow much more detail and still be way under
the usual MB size of todats digital pics.
Who is the list mod and can increase the size limit? I recognize that the limit
is to allow dial up users to enjoy the list but one wonders forst who still has
dial up and second, if so, is 100kb (or less) really needed vs a larger more
workable size of say, 250kb...
-chris