Stay tuned, we are currently tooling up and getting our CAD files in order to
start producing them. I have been in contact with Ben and working closely with
him on the transition. For liability purposes it will be called something
different and have a few minor upgrades. One of the major hurdles was some
internal parts that are no longer available. We now have that dialed in so
hopefully will be producing the full line of carburetors in the not-too-distant
future.

Steve Glover

Sent from my iPhone 6