_________________________________
From:   Tom Tugan

To:  Mark Langford <ml at n56ml.com>

Hi Mark,

The search pages are back  and  the Krnet archived mail is up-to-date
except for that hole from last year or so.    In about an hour I'll
start the Corvair archive process to get that up-to-date.     Next
weekend I can work with that KR mail data you sent me.

Regards,

******Tom Tugan**
Colorado Springs, Colorado