They make them in sizes all the way up to an MA4SPA (O-320) equivalent -
or at least did back when they called it 'Aerocarb'...

Folks seem to think that the Ellison products are the 'best' in this
realm, the POSA is the worst, and Aerovee's come in 'better than a POSA,
worse than an Ellison or Revmaster'....