> "Those are the numbers I use when landing except I am in my C310 I am
at 70 across the fence and my kr weighs 925 empty."

What a wonderful plane.  I flew one for UNHCR for several years in
Mozambique and surrounding countries and I would much rather go into 1200
feet with a 310 (and have) than a KR, especially the R model with the
extra horses.  It would outperform the 206's, 207's and anything else
normally considered a "bush" plane big enough to carry six people and
cargo.  A C-310R is the most amazing thing with wings that exists for
bush work.  The short nose models are fine too - also flew those - but
without some weight in the nose and landing with empty tanks, it would
unnerve the passengers when, shutting down, the plane would drop on its
tail.  Good times.   Thanks for mentioning the 310.  It's the next thing
to a helicopter without it being a helicopter and yes it does cross the
fence at 70 or less, sometimes much less.

Mike
KSEE