>Since the 77-153 CL2 - FatMax is not available anymore because Bosh bought
>the CST/Berger company who made it, I narrowed in on the Bosch GLL 2-15
>cross-line laser. It is good for +/1/8" in 30 feet, probably +/1/16" in 15
>feet. It is expensive, but as good as we can expect for now.
>James

If I were still building or started to build again,  I would pick a
"digital" level, accurate to within 1/10 of a degree over a laser
level.  The one I purchased many years ago is a 6" removable module
in a 24" rail.  That, a cheap water level, and a cheap bubble level
will build a great flying KR.  The digital module is great for
checking control surface deflection.  It's your money, you spin the
wheel.  This is one similar to the one I purchased a dozen or more
years ago.  Looks like the prices have doubled since than.  Mine is
called a "SmartLevel" and I'd recommend getting the case is available.

http://www.appraiserslaser.com/smarttool-48inch-digital-level.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAsJanBRCgnpfa0orvyz4SJAAbxEq-7P9XJdR7dPWqwsWh3717WYTNqmiT9-wRKOmgrU_ZjRoCNl3w_wcB

Larry Flesner