Well, since you asked. I just finished up my lycoming engine mount Jig.  The
4130 will be here next weekend and I can tack weld it and get it off to the
welder.  In the mean time my engine is in a box at Aero Engine waiting on the
main bearings.  So in 2 weeks we will put the lower end together and if I am
really lucky I will be hanging the engine on the firewall by May 1st.   This in
the most progress I have made in 2 years.  Next is that front deck I started
last year and mount the panel.  Then it's off to the tail or the left wing, I
haven't decided yet.  Hope to have this plane mostly done by late 2016 so I can
start test flying in 2017.  Gotta have goals.

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com
www.flightwidgets.com