I just registered at the Vineyard and want to let Dan know that this is the
first time I have called to register for a Gathering, anywhere, that the person
who answered the phone knew exactly what I was asking for and was able to
handle the transaction easily and efficiently.  The person?s name is Katie, so
if you go by there, be sure to let her know that her professionalism is greatly
appreciated.

I called directly to the reservation desk, (503) 472-0868

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the
pics

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 ? KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC