I'm not promoting flying with a parachute, ?I don't. Interesting story though,
I worked with a test pilot that flew with a parachute. He had a plane that got
into flutter. He said that the plane just disintegrated around him (not a KR2).
?Luckily he had his parachute on and landed safely on the ground.?

Joe
Florida

flight.+++++++

A decision to jump out insted of trying to land is not alway due to structural
failure. I remember a conversation I had with Joe about how desolate it was out
west flying to Chino. I know it's always in the back of our minds. What would I
do if my engine quit?  You might think.  If I only had a parachute.  Because
there's no place to even attempt to land.

Paul Visk
Belleville Il.
618-406-4705