All, this topic seams to pop up every now and then. Although NvAero sells the
plans Mrs Rand owns and distributes the drawings. Not the best situation but
you will get your plans. Try not to get frustrated with NvAero. There is no
doubt Steve is working to fill your order.

Hope to see you all at the McMinnville, Or. KR fly in.

Dan Prichard
Portland Oregon

Sent from my iPhone