My removable fwd deck is done minus the header tank. The tank will be made
after my Dynon avionics are installed.?

Paul Visk
Belleville Il.
618-406-4705

future, but I think that having a removable forward deck is much more
important, not to say that both are not a good thing to have as Mark has
already shown that it is.  However, I have never seen any other than Marks'.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the
pics

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 ? KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC