Hi Everyone,In the last three weeks I've been busy getting things ready for
the first flight. About four? weeks ago I moved N863RK out to it's??new
home.?The DAR was able to do the inspection in my garage and I did receive a
airworthiness certificates. About two week later I removed?the wing for
transport to the airport where I had to reassemble everything to get? it ready
for testing. The ground handling was surprisingly good, directional control
using rudder only at around 30 KT and breaking is good as well. This afternoon
it quit raining long enough so I could some high speed runs down runway 19 at
50 kt one or both of the main gear tires need to be balanced getting bad
vibration at that speed. At first I thought it may be?nose wheel shimmy but the
vibration?is there?even after pulling the nose wheel off??the ground.?This
Thursday July 9th. My EAA chapter is having do a form on the building process
of the?KR.?If the weather cooperates Mark my come up to M54 an give me a hand
with some of it.?????????? Looking back at the years,?it almost seems as though
it was someone that started this journey.Robert PesakHermitage, Tn?