KRnetHeads,

I'm heading out shortly for Oshkosh, stopping by Larry Flesner's for the
night and then both of us arriving in our KRs at OSH tomorrow before
lunch.  Joe Horton is also inbound at about lunchtime, and I believe Rob
Schmitt is already there...likely parked in front of Homebuilt
Headquarters.  We'll also try to get as close as possible to HB HQ so
there will be four KRs grouped closely together.  After the Monday
morning KR Forum we'll reconvene back at the KRs for show and tell for
those who have questions or want to see some details.

This year's KR Builders and Pilots Forum at Oshkosh will be Monday
morning July 20th, 8:30 at Forum Stage 3. The topic will be "Ten changes
you'll want to make to the KR2/KR2S plans".  Be thinking of your own
list, and feel free to pipe up with the ones that I miss.  We'll post
this list to KRnet later.  Hope to see you guys there, and if you arrive
late you'll probably find us milling around the KRs near Homebuilt
Headquarters.  Other than Saturday's pop-up thunderstorms, the weather's
supposed to be wonderful...

--
Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com