Mark,
Congratulations on a safe outcome. Another trip through the tulles and
you've made another great choice in where & when to put down. You kept a
clear head and flew it all the way to your stopping point. That's a lesson
for us all.

I expect you'll have a lot of gawkers  so I hope you have a safe trip home.
Looking forward to your write-up after the engine teardown. If you're seeing
big inside parts from the outside I will guess that there's a Corvair headed
for the front end of Jim's airplane in the future...

Hope we still see you in McMinnville. The offer for the museum stands!
John Bouyea
N5391M/ KR2
OR81/ Hillsboro, OR