>From Pat Panzera:

Friends,

Saturday, September 26th is the big day.

Last year we moved our annual event to Southern California,
to a beautiful non-towered airport that's easy to get to in French Valley - near
Temecula.

The paved runway is wide and long for the fast-glass, and the
airport is low-and-slow friendly- being the home airport of EAA Chapter 1279,
known for building a beautiful, Corvair-powered Pietenpol.

The website has been updated with the most current
information, and a plea for you to RSVP if you are planning to attend the
casual dinner on Saturday night: http://www.contactmagazine.com/roundup.html

Thanks!

And I humbly apologize if you get this message more than
once. It just means that you and I are on multiple email lists together.

Oh yeah! PLEASE forward this message to anyone you think
might be interested in, especially email groups that are about homebuilt
aircraft.

Pat Panzera

editor at contactmagazine.com

Our Website: www.contactmagazine.com