NetHeads,

I wanted to share a little trick I just figured out that allows the use of
the west systems ratio pumps with the Aeropoxy cans without much
modification.  The pump kit comes with three different pumps.  The two
smaller pumps are for a 5:1 and 3:1.  The issue that comes up is that the
3;1 pump does not have the right cap to screw onto the aeropoxy hardener
but the 5:1 pump does.  I read a lot of stuff about people cutting holes in
the can and rigging up stuff.  I found what I believe to be a easier
solution and I didn't see anything on the list about it so I figured I'd
share.

So here's the easy setup.....You can take the two pumps apart and swap the
screw caps to make the pump you need.  All you have to do is pull on the
clear plastic portion under the cap until the assembly separates.  Once
apart, swap the caps and press them back together. (make sure you don't
lose the little ball bearing under the nozzle if it comes off) The only
other thing you have to do is cut the pickup tube to the proper length.
Once again, I just wanted to post this for anyone that was looking for a
cleaner solution to dispensing your epoxy.  I will still be weighing my
epoxy to make sure, but this solution will make my work less messy.  Hope
this helps.

Chris Pryce
Burlington, NJ