490 Clay Rd, |Sunnyvale, TX? 75182|
Phone: 972.226.7526 ?| Cell 972-838-7143 | ?
Check out our new updated website: www.performancepulsation.com
lclaudio at performancepulsation.com
?

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This email and any attachments contain confidential information belonging to
the sender that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for
the use of the individual/entity named in the email and any attachments. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in release of the contents of
this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us by reply email immediately and
permanently delete this message and any attachments.