I hope I did't sound like my second flight boring, but uneventful ?is a good
thing.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S? 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Mike Stirewalt via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 10/15/2015  17:59  (GMT-06:00)
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Cc: laser147 at juno.com
Subject: KR> Flight #2

Robert Pesak said,

> "For not ever flying or riding in a KR the flight went surprisingly
uneventfully."

Despite your understated remark, I can only imagine you are feeling very
satisfied for having done things so well in all those thousands of hours.
 I'm greatly in admiration that you've gone through the building process
so well that you can casually state the above.? No one outside the narrow
skill band of those who have gone through such a thing could understamd
just how much meticulous care went into all those thousands of hours of
measuring, cutting, sanding, fabricating, connecting, integrating, all of
that and more.? Among those who know, anyway, your casual statement is a
loudly resonating proclamation of sucess in having done things extremely
well over an extended period of time.? Congratulations Mr. Pesak.?? It's
a satisfaction people like me (non-builders) can never enjoy.?

Mike
KSEE

Warren Buffett???s Last Stand: Admits ???Real Threat???
So you can imagine how shocked I was to find out Warren Buffett recently told a
select number of investors about the cutting-edge technology that's keeping him
awake at night. This past May, The Motley Fool sent 8 of its best stock
analysts to Omaha, Nebraska to attend the Berkshire Hathaway annua???
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/56202ffcd36422ffc03f6st04vuc