That word (I just checked) is in Merriam Webster with just that definition, so
it has one mainstream.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dis

However, I as a rule, dont use words that originated from "da street" within
recent memory, as this word has. I'm sure I use many words that started in "da
hood" many generations ago and we'd never know it.

I am old enough to recall that using the word "groovy" was exclusively the
purview of young hippies (or wannabees/admirers), and would offend or at least
alienate the "squares" nearby! I now use it sometimes.

I think that "dis" is still in that emergent twilight of a new word coming from
the streets, now making mainstream. That said, I dont use it. So, I must have
become a square like my parents. (And Richard Nixon!)