Randall said,

> "Are you plan on running and adjustable prop or turbo?  Why else would
you need a manifold pressure."

We get bitterly cold temperatures around here in the winter and I just
want to make sure I don't blow a gasket with the dry air and high air
density we get.

Thanks for the answers on this query.  I'll get the Stewart Warner gauge
I guess.  It's either that or the Van's gauge and reading on the Vans
forum people aren't real happy with the quality of the Van's gauges
generally.

I've currently got a vacuum gauge and just want to fill up the hole with
something that provides more useful information.  A vacuum gauge truly is
useless.

Mike
KSEE

American Express Travel
Earn 2x Points When You Book at Amextravel.com. Book Now! Terms Apply.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/562d10fddacb710fd6c1bst02vuc

  • KR> KRnet Digest, Vol 3, Issue 283 laser147 at juno.com