I'm sorry to pass on the news from Ken Cottle, via Marty Roberts, that
Steve Bennett passed away last Saturday.  Steve was a major, original,
structural component in our world of KR's and engines and has a prominent
place alongside the other originators who shaped this world we live and
play in.  He did good work.  He's touched all of our lives in one way or
another and I'm truly sorry he's no longer with us.  I will treasure my
memories in having known him.

Mike
KSEE

Why Aren't Everyday Homeowners Switching To A 15 Year Fixed?
HARP Gives Homeowners a Once In A Lifetime Mortgage Bailout A forgotten
mortgage stimulus program that was passed by Obama to help the middle class has
been uncovered. The program is called HARP, which stands for the Home
Affordable Refinance Program. The program itself is totally free, and gives
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/56311f5e201761f5d7c28st02vuc