From: CorvAircraft [mailto:corvaircraft-bounces at list.corvaircraft.org] On
Behalf Of Paul VISK via CorvAircraft
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 6:47 AM
To: CorvAircraft
Cc: Paul VISK
Subject: Re: [CorvAircraft] Intake manifold

Yes, that's what I'm  looking for.  I added a nose gear to the engine mount and
it might be in the way of my carb. I won't know untill I mont it. I would like
to get this problem fixed soon.

Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705

I have the lower half that is from WW.   I assume that this is what you want to
attach to the logs on the head?

Does anyone have a WW intake manifol that would fit on a KR that I can borrow
until mine comes in?  My firewall forward installation has come to a halt.  I
might have a clearance issue with my MA3 carburetor.

search the CorvAircraft archives at
<http://tugantek.com/archmailv2-cvr/search>
http://tugantek.com/archmailv2-cvr/search.

To change your list options, visit