Hi everyone.

I got a dose of reality this past week.
I saw in the news that Fred Thompson had past away, he was 73, the same age as
I am.
I liked Fred, he seemed to be an upright guy and I have no reason to doubt that
he was.
Anyway, it got me to thinking about my life. I have come just that close to
losing it on two distinct occasions.
On the one, I did die but they were able to revive me, and you know what they
say, the third time is the charm.
My KR project has been at a standstill for far too long due to the lack of work
space.
My daughter has moved back in with us and it looks like it will be permanent. I
don't want to leave my project for the family to get rid of when I'm gone so I
need to find someone who wants to finish it. I have the boat on gear,two
engines, a Cont. O-200A and a new 2600cc VW from Steve Bennett, who by the way
also past away last week. Call me if your interested. 317-491-7267 Dan.