FYI

I decided to have my circuit designer/programmer build me a MFD instead of
adding another gauge to my tiny panel in the Smith.  I was quite surprised how
easy it will be using the Arduino platform and off the shelf devices.    I'll
have multiple pages with a scroll button .  Page one will have GPS speed, GPS
altitude, GPS time and GPS direction.  Page 2 will have magnetic direction, AFR
ratio, Fuel flow, engine timer.  The engine timer will trigger a low fuel light
after 2 hours and start each time the engine starts.  Page 3 may or may not
happen I I find more stuff I want in it.  Once its done I will post some pics.
 If anyone is interested once mine is done it will be easy to make more and
minor changes to the software can be made to customize.  Exciting times now that
all these low cost single board computer platforms have hit the market.

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com
www.flightwidgets.com