I highly recommend putting the fuel in the wings and leave out the header
tank and make the deck removable.

At one time before I did that on the Black Bird, I got under there and was
afraid that I was not going to be able to get back out and no one was at the
airport that day.

After that and other bad experiences trying to work under there, I would
NEVER build a plane without a removable deck.

On the brake bleeding issue, I also swapped out the masters with the built
in reservoir for those with a remote reservoir that is clear, so you can see
exactly how much fluid you have at any time.

My Panther Building Documentation at PantherBuilder Web Site

Daniel R. Heath -?Lexington, SC