From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of bjoenunley
via KRnet
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:59 AM
To: KRnet
Cc: bjoenunley
Subject: KR> Welcome to Baker Florida

Dear KRNET friends,
I invite you to visit me at my new home at Sky Ranch in Baker Florida. Sky
Ranch 18fd is a 3000 foot grass strip located 3 miles North of Baker Florida.
The unicom frequency is 122.9, click 5 times if you want the runway lights on.
Let me know if you will be here for thanksgiving dinner.
Panther builders are invited too (Dan).
Joe Nunley CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor Baker Florida
please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see