David,

I hope you don't shoot the messenger but a KR is not the airplane to
fit the needs you mentioned in your e-mail.  Mark Langford's CG chart
is for a highly modified KR 2S with a 120 hp Corvair, larger tail
surfaces, etc..

At your weight, any KR you get would be a single place, flown setting
in the middle of the cockpit.  I've been around KR's for 25 years
now, with nearly 600 hours on my KR, and I've only seen one KR that
was piloted by someone at your weight.  It was a standard KR2 and he
set in the middle, flew solo, with no baggage area or allowance.  If
you go with a KR, it would have to be a 2S and flown solo.

For health reasons and aircraft selection I hope you lose about half
your body weight.  Good luck........

Larry Flesner