I would go buy another bird as that would be the cheapest. ?Go for a Piper this
time. ?Something like a Warrior. ?Glad everyone is safe. ?

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Raymond Fuenzalida <n247rf at gmail.com> </div><div>Subject: KR> engine
This isn't KR business but is aviation, so please be patient.
As some of you know, I have a partnership involving a Beechcraft
Sundowner.  And the bad news is that we just had a catastrophic engine
failure.  Due to an oil failure, one of the connecting rods snapped and
came through the case.  The good news is that my partner is apparently an
excellent pilot as he landed on a street (missing wires and poles) with no
damage to the plane.  The funny part is that since he is a cop, he
immediately called out the force who closed off the roads and just towed
him back to the airport - about 5 miles.
The ongoing problem is that we need an engine.  The Sundowner had an O-360
AFK.  Anybody got one?  Know of someone who does?  We may be able to get by
with a case, crank, one cylinder etc.  won't know until we tear it down and
have everything inspected.  All the peripherals are OK.
So, if anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear them.  Please contact
me off net.
Thanks.

Ray_pilot
New Orleans