Stephan, I am including this email to the KRnet as well as you to enable
any Canadian Ontario people who may be having trouble sourcing
materials or parts etc. I have attached two photos, one of the KR2 (not KR2S!)
boat hanging from the Gilbert Aircraft ceiling in Brantford             Airport.
    Inside the boat Darryl says the spar material exists as well as some other
parts as well. The other photo is a box of stuff containing the
manuals and I think the drawings are below the 3 booklets showing. Darryl
Gilbert says there may be another 4 boxes around the crowded         area. This
place is CROWDED with other homebuilt aircraft being repaired or built (mostly
rag and tube and aluminum ? Ray is building a             Variviggin after
completing his Pitts I ? these guys build...all the time!)
    If you are building a KR2 this is a good start. The spar material alone is
worth asking price of all this ($1200 cash) and other stuff is added
 value. Just bring a pickup truck and cash.
    Your query on wood suppliers resulted in 2.- A&M WOODS Cambridge ON 519 653
9322
    and EXOTIC WOODS in Burlington 905 335 8066.
    Another place would be WICKS where you could get the KR2 or KR2S wood kit
and have it shipped to Darryl?s USA pick-up spot in
    Niagara Falls NY. The trucking costs for WICKS to send the kit to Ottawa
would be triple what it would cost to ship to the USA NY spot
    you just have to pick it up -  call Darryl 519 751 1398 and set it up
    Gilbert Aircraft also have 2 WAR Corsair boats, one on gear with fuse foam
filled. Complete with the complicated laminated spars ? cheap!
    To Steph and others on the net is that the KR boat and parts is a package
deal and can?t be broken up.
    email me and not the KRnet for information   garyains?at?kwic.com
     Thanks krnet!
    Gary