Robert Pesak wrote:

 > Nice flight to Huntsville executive airport where Mark picked me up
and drove to a great lunch at a local buffet.Thanks Mark.

What Robert forgot to mention is that he flew over Hazel Green Airport
(M38) and wasn't convinced it was even big enough to be an airport,
opting for KMDQ instead!  My brother's flown right over it several
times, rarely able to find it.  I'll have to confess to missing it a few
time myself, despite the GPS telling me it's right there.

It was a good get-together, and that is one very awesome KR2S...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com