Thanks for the heads-up. I would never have known. I had stopped reading
Kitplanes years ago due to the lack of hard info and the promotion of
airplanes in which I had little interest. Good to know things have
changed for the better. Since Jack Cox retired at Sport Aviation, that
mag has unfortunately become more and more about personalities.

Chris