We (Larry Bell and I) have most of a VW type 4 that we would sell fairly cheap
Bill Masquelier

From: KRnet <krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org> on behalf of bjoenunley via KRnet
<krnet at list.krnet.org>
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 1:32 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: bjoenunley
Subject: KR> Alternative Engines

Dear All,
I am in search of an affordable engine, as we all are.  My dream is to have an
O200 because I would like to have 100HP, not much luck finding one that I can
afford.
 What experience do you have with other engines?
I have searched for a corvair.
I purchased a 110HP Honda engine but couldn't reprogram the cpu.
I like the BMW motorcycle engine but feel that I'd have the same problem with
the cpu.
The Yamaha Genesis three cylinder 130HP snowmobile engine could be promising.
Old Subaru engines are a possibility, still have a cpu.
I am confident that I can build a belt driven redrive to fit most anything.
Thank you for your wisdom.
Joe Nunley CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor Baker Florida