this is interesting. LSA specs say 51MPH max stall speed without using flaps.
I looked up the specs, and the KR1 easily meets the stall speed specs at 45MPH
stall. (so with fixed gear, modest power and and a climb prop, I will be all
set to fly under LSA rule)
The KR2 is published as 52 MPH stall. Thats only one MPH. Couldnt you get there
with VG's?
Also, I dont see flaps mentioned one way or the other on the KR2 perf spec.
Maybe thats the catch?