Joe,
My airplane is a standard plans KR-2 rigged as tri-gear with Diehl wing
skins.
Distance from aft face of the firewall to the fwd face of the main spar is
22-1/4 inches; from fwd face of the main spar to the base of the fwd side of
the rudder post is 109 inches.
Wing span is 23-feet, 6-inches.  Horizontal stabilizer width with Diehl
skins is 72 inches.  Engine is a Great Plains 2180 cc, 76 hp, with Sterba
52X52 prop.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA
Hey Joe,
Tried to send this info earlier but it failed.  Hope this one works.
Standard KR2S.  Will be using a 2700 Corvair engine (already test run at WW
Corvair college)
Dimensions from inside of firewall to front of spar 24 3/8"
from front of main spar to tail post seems to be 110"
total length of fuselage from outside of firewall to aft edge of rudder is
162"

Ray_pilot
New Orleans