From: svd via KRnet
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 4:53 PM
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Cc: svd
Subject: KR> Adverse Yaw

Hi All,

I was just reading an old article by Stu Robinson in the March 1994 KR
newsletter.

In it, Stu points out that the aileron gap serves to increase drag on the
down wing, thereby reducing or eliminating adverse yaw.

However, I also read an article about how important gap seals are for
increasing climb performance.

So?
Gaps seal?

(I?m working on a RAF KR2s thats pretty close to plans.)

Cheers,
Owen