Keep 65 HP in mind, any more the KR doesn't need
On Sun, 4/17/16, krnet-request at list.krnet.org <krnet-request at
list.krnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: KRnet Digest, Vol 4, Issue 100
 To: krnet at list.krnet.org
 Date: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 11:00 AM

 Send KRnet mailing list submissions
 ??? krnet at list.krnet.org

 ??? http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
 ??? krnet-request at list.krnet.org

 ??? krnet-owner at list.krnet.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of KRnet digest..."

 Today's Topics:

 ???1.? 94x82 vs 92x82 (svd)
 ???2. Re:? 94x82 vs 92x82 (Mark
 Langford)

 Message: 1
 Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 16:31:56 -0700
 From: svd <osprey220 at yahoo.com>
 To: "krnet at list.krnet.org"
 <krnet at list.krnet.org>
 Subject: KR> 94x82 vs 92x82

 Is there any downside to moving to the 94mm cylinders vs
 92mm's?? My son?s project currently has the 92x82 for
 2180cc.? I can move to 94x82 for about the same cost as
 sticking with 92x82 in an upcoming rebuild.

 I?ve read that the 94mm cylinders are preferred because they
 are thicker walled.?

 I am considering a pretty serious rebuild of the HAPI engine
 that came with my son?s KR project.

 Specifically, we are intending to replace the crank and prop
 hub (with GP Top Bug and Force One), cylinder heads (with
 ?), alternator with GP, and cylinders with nikasil?s (not
 the LN Nikies).

 Since the case will have to be machined to accept the Force
 One prop hub, shouldn?t be too much more to machine for the
 94?s.

 Cheers,
 Owen

 Message: 2