Hi Tommy,

I was upgrading my 1835 cc (92mm) hapi engine to have dual plugs and larger
valves and ran into delivery problems with 3 suppliers.

I finally got a set from Great Plains but then got billed for heads from a
custom VW aftermarket shop MOFOCO.com  when they delivered late.  They are
the  042 models with stainless valves and machined for the 12mm extra
plugs.  They are new, never mounted that cost right at $800 but since they
are extras to me maybe you can use them for $600.

I believe that they can be machined out to 94mm bores if that is what you
have.  They are now with 92mm bores.

Just an idea.

Cheers,
Rene Ffrench