Hello everyone,Just a little update on N863RK. Yesterday I finish the
installation on my oil cooler, flying my kr2 the winter months the oil
temperature would stay below 200 ?But as the weather is getting warmer I
noticed the temperature would raise up above 220 degrees . So I figured the
only option was to install an oil cooler. Today I took it for about an hour
flight and at one point I had the Continental breathing hard for about 35
minutes and the temperature never ?got above 175 degrees so the installation
was a success. The only other information I have is, a cruise at about a
hundred and forty-five miles an hour that's about all she will do so if all you
Builders out there remember one very important thing, build it light. Don't
turn a 550 pound airplane into an 850 pounder.Please don't get me wrong,flying
a KR 140 145 miles an hour is not bad at all I've got a hundred hours on it now
with no problems.The icing on the cake will be flying N863RK to the 2016
Gathering see you all there.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S? 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone