Sent:?Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:40 AM
From:?"Mike Sylvester via KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
To:?KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc:?"Mike Sylvester" <SHAGSTER60 at hotmail.com>
Subject:?Re: KR> O-200
I never could get my O-200 to self prime, I had left the spark plugs out to
take the pressure off of the rod bearings and to make her easy to spin over but
she just would not pick up the oil. I finally pulled the side plate where the
filter mounts and poured oil in the top hole until it would not take any more.
I think that I even turned the prop backwards to make sure that it would enter
the pump. I then put the plate back on. This worked, I had oil pressure. PS, It
takes a lot of oil, you have to back fill the screen cavity.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.
Cell no.205-966-3854