> "Has anyone checked out Motorav.com? It looks to me like they have done
what
should be done with regard to the basic VW type 1 engine."

The only forced landing I've had with either of my KR's was due to an
exhaust valve spring breaking (due to metal fatigue - Rimco re-used old
springs when re-building the head for Steve Bennett).  I had no
difficulty finding a new spring to get me back home.

This Motorav has surely got some nice design improvements but I'd sure
hate to be stranded somewhere waiting on parts from Brazil.  They've
eliminated one of the great advantages of using a VW engine.

The Conservative Investor
Leaked Wall Street Software Turns $1,500 Savings Into $2.7 Million Fortune
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5728f5d54f25e75d43648st02vuc