Steve Bedford wrote:

> This is a iefis g3 firmware upgrade from mgl?s website. I believe it was
> ported to the g2 iefis what is probably what you have.

Thanks Steve, but mine's a G3 and I upgraded it to the new G3 firmware
shortly after it was released in December, with high hopes, and could
tell no discernible difference.  I was amazed that it was recently
discovered that this processor was used in cell phones.

I believe the phrase "suppressing radio RX noise from EFIS in
compromised installations" is designed to imply "improper installation",
but I've proven, with nothing more than the unit and a battery and an
o-scope, that the only thing compromised about my installation is having
that EFIS in the panel...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com