From: "Chris Prata via KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
To: "KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: "Chris Prata" <chrisprata at live.com>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 1:24:09 PM
Subject: KR> smoke in plane

joe, just curious, what was the source of your smoke?

> Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 12:48:59 -0400

Sealing the firewall is the first defense just like smoke alarms are in the
buildings you enter everyday (not sprinklers like your led to believe). I had a
incident of smoke in the cabin and the situation becomes dire in about 5
seconds. I was able to open the canopy (and yet another argument for foreword
tilting canopy), Vision and breathing restored I was then able to asses the
situation. And make the decisions needed. (in my case it was making an airport
and salvaging me and the plane).