Thanks Sid and SVD for your input.
Sid - I've taken a lot of the downloads from the krsuper2.com website and used
them to start building the forward fuselage section. As you are using your
section; I will be using it to test fit the internals (avionics, controls,
seat, interior trim, etc). I do not plan on building a full scale, complete
model of the aircraft, just the part that needs to be fitted to my 230 lbs 6'2"
frame.

svd - awesome. I found NASA's VSD program, got good at manipulating a cigar,
but I couldn't get it to mimic the curves and flat areas that come with the KR
and KRSuper2 designs. I'll give SketchUp a shot and see how well it works.

Thank you gentlemen.