ok, this is my new email, I am trying GMAIL.

found a KR1 boat stage and picked it up last week. it was over 400 miles
away so quite a trip.it was built possibly in the 70's (has original style
gear), well done by a Fairchild aircraft tech, and 2 other EAA friends of
his. very clean work.

I also have the opportunity to purchase a low time 1980's revmaster 2180
with updated valves and 75HP.

already bought KR1 plans from nvAero.

have to decide whether to build wings the old way or get the skins. this
project already has spars and one wing has ribs and spars built up already.
the foam that survived was done well but is old and discolored so that will
be trimmed away.

in for a penny in for a pound, right?

-Chris