Ok Guys, I have taken the week off to sand the primer and paint the plane. Let
me start by saying that something I thought was a good thing in the past has
come back to bite me. In the building process as I finished a part of the plane
I would prime it by rolling on 2 part epoxy high fill primer, yes I said, roll
it on with little foam rollers. This leaves a slight orange peel texture and
this stuff is killer to sand down to smooth. What I thought I could do in two
days is going to take all week. I hope we sing the sanding song at the
gathering because I am definitely earning the right to sing it, Hell, I might
even lead the thing.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.