Larry
I added Windows 10 to my pc after having problems with my Windows 7 which had
become corrupted. I was tired of trying to find ways to work around the
problems (freezing up, changing pages on its own, slowed than dial up, etc).
Only issue was finding a driver for my old ass printer. Luckily, my son cured
that problem and all has been great since. Sorry that you had such problems.
Pete Klapp