Pardon me but I obviously I am so lower class that I don't get your snide ass
remarks.Your pissing and mooning about the KR so..... maybe your tired of it?OR
you just want everybody to think the KR isn't worthy of your time.Any
way..............I simple no.I think I might keep it would have been
fine......??DON'T BE A JACK ASS!RegardsBill Jacobs Daytona Beach, Fl.

    On Saturday, June 25, 2016 6:42 PM, Mike Stirewalt via KRnet <krnet at